to watching Grey's Anatomy. I don't know why no has has ever convinced me to watch it before. I'm not big on watching television. I don't even have one in my room--maybe that's the reason why I'm not big on watching television. Well anyway, I do watch shows, but on my laptop. I watch three to be exact--New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, and now Grey's Anatomy. I used to watch Budoy, but I got tired of it.
Anywho, I got into Grey's Anatomy because I was watching tv in the den and it was on..then I was hooked. Just like that. I haven't been here in awhile because of that show. I just started a few days ago and now I'm almost done with Season 2. I hope it doesn't get crappy in the later seasons.
I missed blogging and I missed talking to my friends here, but this is a short one.
naku naaddict din ako dyan dati kaso gang season 1 lang napanuod ko kasi naman palpak yung dvd ko nun. after kong mabasa to gusto ko ulit mapanuod at makahabol gang latest season. =D
I am one of many fans of grey's anatomy. Sad to say it gets crappy on the later seasons but they still got me. Probablly because I watched it from the very start. Katherine Heigl will not be there same as George O'Mailey...
I even use Grey's quotes on my fb stat and downloaded some of their tracks...Pretty cool ei...
naku naaddict din ako dyan dati kaso gang season 1 lang napanuod ko kasi naman palpak yung dvd ko nun. after kong mabasa to gusto ko ulit mapanuod at makahabol gang latest season. =D
ReplyDeleteI am one of many fans of grey's anatomy. Sad to say it gets crappy on the later seasons but they still got me. Probablly because I watched it from the very start. Katherine Heigl will not be there same as George O'Mailey...
ReplyDeleteI even use Grey's quotes on my fb stat and downloaded some of their tracks...Pretty cool ei...