I'm Addicted

to watching Grey's Anatomy. I don't know why no has has ever convinced me to watch it before. I'm not big on watching television. I don't even have one in my room--maybe that's the reason why I'm not big on watching television. Well anyway, I do watch shows, but on my laptop. I watch three to be exact--New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, and now Grey's Anatomy. I used to watch Budoy, but I got tired of it.

Anywho, I got into Grey's Anatomy because I was watching tv in the den and it was on..then I was hooked. Just like that. I haven't been here in awhile because of that show. I just started a few days ago and now I'm almost done with Season 2. I hope it doesn't get crappy in the later seasons.

I missed blogging and I missed talking to my friends here, but this is a short one.

So who's got a date on the 14th? ;D

2 comments:

  1. naku naaddict din ako dyan dati kaso gang season 1 lang napanuod ko kasi naman palpak yung dvd ko nun. after kong mabasa to gusto ko ulit mapanuod at makahabol gang latest season. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of many fans of grey's anatomy. Sad to say it gets crappy on the later seasons but they still got me. Probablly because I watched it from the very start. Katherine Heigl will not be there same as George O'Mailey...

    I even use Grey's quotes on my fb stat and downloaded some of their tracks...Pretty cool ei...

    ReplyDelete

keep it friendly :)