26th Day of Christmas

i hope everyone had a really merry christmas this year. mine was good. on the 24th i spent the day with my bf and his family. on the 25th i spent the day with him again. hehe. we watched the movie DJANGO, which was pretty good. if you're a fan of Quentin Tarantino's work, then you'll also like DJANGO.

my mom's in the philippines so she didn't spend christmas with us this year. it was pretty boring at home. my brother had work. my other brother and my dad spent christmas together since i was out and about--that was cute. as for gifts, i received a couple--a watch and a running jacket from my bf; a top, perfume, and chocolate cookies from guru camille; a scarf and a pair of gloves from my boss; and a couple more from other people. good stuff. there's still a few more friends that i have to buy gifts for.. better late than later.

i have been the laziest when it comes to reading other people's posts. forgive me. maybe in 2013 i'll be a better blog hopper. i hope. hehe.

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mas masaya sana kung complete ang family ng xmas...

    happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. belated merry christmas at manigong bagong taon. =) yihiii...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Cyron! Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon din sayo! :D yihiii...

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas still! Enjoy the rest of the holidays...:)


    xx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

      Delete
  5. Wishing you the a joyous holiday and smashing new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very red ang new blog... I love Quentin Tarantino's films like Kill Bill and Inglourious Basterds. Sige I'll take your word for it, I'll watch Django.

    ReplyDelete

keep it friendly :)